An important preventative step in taking care of your gynecological health begins with an annual exam by a gynecologist or primary care provider. This allows an opportunity for potential health risks to be diagnosed or even prevented. From young adulthood through the menopausal years, we offer a complete range of medical and surgical services.
- Annual Exams
- Pap testing and cervical cancer screenings
- Management of abnormal pap smears
- Breast Examinations and preventive screenings including digital mammography
- Family Planning Services including IUD's and implants
- In-Office procedures including Essure and Endometrial Ablation
- Guidance through Menopause
- Urinary Health including Interstitial Cystitis, Incontinence and Personalized Rehabilitation
- Screening and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Osteoporosis Care
- Surgical Services including minimally invasive procedures and access to the daVinci robotic equipment
Many of the above services can be provided by your Ohio County Family Care primary care provider by calling 270-504-1300.
For specialized gynecologic services and surgical treatment, please contact Ohio County Specialty Care at 270-730-5344 to schedule an appointment with Elizabeth Ottman, MD, Board-Certified OB/GYN.